Your One Source for Green Cleaning Solutions
Customer Service-Equipment & Products
Making GREAT SERVICE a Reality for Multi-Unit Operations
If your chemical supplier makes you feel like a small fish in a big pond…
Consider making a change...
PowerClean Technologies understands the importance of your service concerns and we address them head-on.
We recognize that multi-unit businesses:
- Are cost-driven, profit-driven operations
- Must have consistent customer satisfaction
- Desire consistent sanitation results across all locations
- Are required to meet regulatory standards
- Need a means of confirming that sanitation programs are
working as promised
- Demand a “one call” fast response when emergencies arise
- Have personnel turnover challenges
- Need continued quality employee training
- Often want a centrally managed account provides up-to-date records of account activities for all locations — at your fingertips.
Benefits of using PowerClean Technologies' Select Services Network
Better results • Better service • Lower cost
PowerClean Technologies utilizes Sunburst Chemicals' Select Services Network of local service providers extended across the U.S. to deliver regular and emergency service to all multi-unit customers. Together, we work in cooperation with your personnel toward the mutual goal of a clean, sanitary environment across all your locations.
The Select Services Network is made of up experts in the area of cleaning and sanitation. Service providers are thoroughly trained in the proper implementation of products and care of your machines. They focus on consistent results, cost control, and prompt response to the needs of your facilities.
Because the network is nationwide, we are able to provide service that is only a phone call away. As a PowerClean customer, you’ll receive:
- Centrally managed account
This provides you with a database of information about your business, including product usage by location and detailed reporting. All regular and emergency service visits are tracked, reported, and communicated to you.
- Coordination with risk management
We interface with health inspectors and independent auditors to make sure you are meeting the regulatory requirements of your locations.
- Coordination of new installations
As new locations open and your business expands, we coordinate the installation and training of new employees on our products and systems.
Should problems arise, our service provider is only one phone call away and will gather resources and be at your location for prompt problem resolution.
PowerClean will oversee all sanitation training, develop and provide materials, and generate new materials as needs arise.
- Product inventory
Available to you with quick, local deliveries, the Select Services Network provider will see that your locations never run out of critical sanitation supplies.
Copyright 2015 | PowerClean Technologies | All Rights Reserved.